This 1982 photograph shows Marshall Road, from near Haig Drive towards Ceylon Road. Haig Drive is not found in the present day street directory. Marshall Road was named after Captain H.T. Marshall, the first Chairman of the Municipal Commission in 1856. Title devised by Library staff.
From the Lee Kip Lin Collection. All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.