This 1968 photograph shows a man leaning against a lamppost along the Queen Elizabeth Walk. In the background is Fullerton Building, officially opened in 1928, now the Fullerton Hotel. It used to house the General Post Office and other Government offices. Photograph donated by Tay Cheng Ann and displayed at the Heritage Roadshow 2008. HRS3_253. Title devised by Library staff.
This digital copy © National Library Board Singapore 2008. The original work © Tay Cheng Ann.