This is a 1982 photograph depicting Keng Lee Road, from Lincoln Road towards Thomson Road. Located in the Newton area, Keng Lee Road was named in 1928, after Ching Keng Lee, a rice merchant, ship owner and founder of Ching Keng Lee & Auctioneers, Valuers, Estate Agents. Title devised by Library staff.
From the Lee Kip Lin Collection. All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.