This 1991 photograph depicts the front porch and wooden gates of the right unit of houses 13 and 15, on Hooper Road. Hooper Road was named after William Edward Hooper who joined the Municipality in 1885 as Registrar of Vehicles holding the office until his retirement. Title devised by Library staff.
From the Lee Kip Lin Collection. All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.