This photograph shows a bumboat making its way along the Singapore River, below the Anderson Bridge. In the background is the clock tower that joins the Victoria Theatre and Victoria Concert Hall. Title devised by Library staff. Date of creation estimated.
From the Kouo Shang-Wei Collection 郭尚慰珍藏.
All rights reserved, Family of Kouo Shang-Wei and National Library Board Singapore 2007
- Architecture and Landscape>>Architectural Styles
- Architecture and Landscape>>Building Types>>Historic Buildings
- Commerce and Industry>>Transportation
- Singapore River (Singapore)--Photographs
- Historic buildings--Singapore--Photographs
- Boats and boating--Singapore--Photographs
- Arts>>Architecture>>Architectural structure
- Law and government>>Safety administration>>Marine transportation