This is a 1983 photograph showing shophouses, located at Keong Saik Road corner (from Kreta Ayer Road). Located in the Chinatown area, Keong Saik Road was named in 1926 after Tan Keong Saik. The road, which consist of two and three storey shophouses, was given conservation status on 7 July 1989. Title devised by Library staff.
From the Lee Kip Lin Collection. All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.