Seletar Reservoir, 1971 : half-length portrait


Photograph of Yong Mei Lin, in front of the viewing tower, at the Seletar Reservoir. Built in 1920 as Singapore's third impounding reservoir, it was renamed Upper Seletar Reservoir in 1992. It is located within Singapore's Central Water Catchment area bound by Mandai Road and Seletar Expressway. Donated by Yong Mei Lin and displayed at the Heritage Roadshow 2008. HRS3_660. Title devised by Library staff.

Credit Line

This digital copy © National Library Board Singapore 2008. The original work © Yong Mei Lin.

Subjects
  • Recreation>>Places of Interest
  • Nature>>Nature Conservation>>Reservoirs
  • Reservoirs--Singapore--Photographs
  • Towers--Singapore--Photographs
  • Sports, recreation and travel
  • Law and government>>Environmental protection>>Natural resources

Tags
  • Be the first one to tag this photo.
 

Suggested Pictures
Suggested Pictures from National Archives of Singapore