This 1991 photograph depicting houses 21 and 23, on Hooper Road. These are single-storey houses, each with their own gate. Hooper Road was named after William Edward Hooper who joined the Municipality in 1885 as Registrar of Vehicles holding the office until his retirement. Title devised by Library staff.
From the Lee Kip Lin Collection. All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.