This 1983 photograph shows Neil Road, from near Duxton Road (towards Kreta Ayer Road). It shows a view of a one-way street with shophouses on the right. Neil Road was named after Colonel Neil in March 1858. Located in the vicinity of Tanjong Pagar, it is home to rows of conserved shophouses. Title devised by Library staff.
From the Lee Kip Lin Collection. All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.