This 1983 photograph shows Bussorah Street, from Sultan Mosque (towards Arab Street). Shophouses found in this area are part of the Kampong Glam conservation area (since 7 July 1989). Title devised by Library staff.
From the Lee Kip Lin Collection.
All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.
- Architecture and Landscape>>Streets and Places
- Architecture and Landscape>>Building Types>>Commercial Buildings
- Architecture and Landscape>>Building Types>>Residential Buildings
- Kampong Glam (Singapore)--Photographs
- Streets--Singapore--Kampong Glam--Photographs
- Shophouses--Singapore--Kampong Glam--Photographs