This 1982 photograph shows Blair Road (from end of road towards Spottiswoode Park Road). On the right side of photograph, it depicts a row of shophouses with wooden French windows at the upper floor. Blair Road is named after Captain John Blair, who succeeded Captain E.M. Smith as manager of the Tanjong Pagar Dock Company in 1881. Title devised by Library staff.
From the Lee Kip Lin Collection. All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.