This 1992 photograph depicts Meyer Road, from Broadrick Road, westwards, with a view of apartment blocks on the left. Meyer Road is named after Sir Reuben Manasseh Meyer, the largest local importer and exporter to India, who built the Chesed-El Synagogue in 1905. Title devised by Library staff.
From the Lee Kip Lin Collection. All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.