This 2004 photograph shows Masjid Alkaff Kampong Melayu (built 1932), at Bedok Reservoir Road. The mosque was originally located at Jalan Abdul Manan and was known as the Alkaff Mosque. It was shifted to the new location to make way for public infrastructure projects and was renamed Masjid Alkaff Kampong Melayu in 1989. Title devised by Library staff.
All Rights Reserved. National Library Board Singapore 2004.