This 1982 photograph shows Pennefather Road, with houses no. 46 - 34 near Marshall Road. The roads mentioned are near Dunman Road. Marshall Road was named after Captain H.T. Marshall, the first Chairman of the Municipal Commission in 1856. Title devised by Library staff.
From the Lee Kip Lin Collection. All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.