This 1984 photograph depicts a view of the back of Kampong Kapor Methodist Church, from Veerasamy Road. The church is located at Kampong Kapor Road, which is in the Little India district. Kampong Kapor Methodist Church was founded on 25th January 1894 and was the first Peranakan church and the fourth Methodist church in Singapore.Title devised by Library staff.
From the Lee Kip Lin Collection. All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.