This is a close-up photo of the Peranakan Museum at Armenian Street. The building was gazetted as a national monument on 27 February 1998. it used to house the former Tao Nan School. Title devised by Library staff.
All rights reserved. Preservation of Monuments Board Singapore 2010
- Architecture and Landscape>>Building Types>>Monuments
- Architecture and Landscape>>Building Types>>Educational Buildings
- Arts>>Architecture>>Educational buildings
- Peranakan Museum--Photographs
- National monuments--Singapore--Photographs