Marshall Road, towards East Coast Road, 1982 : general view [1]


This 1982 photograph shows Marshall Road, west side towards East Coast Road and Marshall Lane. Marshall Road was named after Captain H.T. Marshall, the first Chairman of the Municipal Commission in 1856. Title devised by Library staff.

Credit Line

From the Lee Kip Lin Collection. All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.

Subjects
  • Architecture and Landscape>>Building Types>>Residential Buildings
  • Architecture and Landscape>>Streets and Places
  • Architecture, Domestic--Singapore--Photographs
  • Bungalows--Singapore--Photographs
  • Streets--Singapore--Photographs

Tags
 

Suggested Pictures
Suggested Pictures from National Archives of Singapore