This is a 1982 photograph, showing a four-storey shophouse building on Armenian Street, at the corner of Loke Yew Street, opposite the American Embassy. Armenian Street was named after the Armenian Church, a national monument dated 1835 and the oldest church in Singapore. Title devised by Library staff.
From the Lee Kip Lin Collection. All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.