This 1993 photograph shows the signboard of Masjid Alkaff Kampong Melayu (built 1932), at Bedok Reservoir Road. The mosque was originally located at Jalan Abdul Manan and was known as the Alkaff Mosque. It was shifted to the new location to make way for public infrastructure projects and was renamed Masjid Alkaff Kampong Melayu in 1989. Title devised by Library staff.
From the Lee Kip Lin Collection. All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.