This 2009 photograph shows a stall at the bazaar at Geylang Serai, which was set up during the fasting month of Ramadan in celebration of the upcoming Hari Raya Aidilfitri. It sells traditional Malay costumes and festive snacks. Title devised by Library staff.
From the Little Red Dot Collection.
All rights reserved. National Library Board, 2009
- Bazaars (Markets)--Singapore--Geylang Serai--Photographs
- Ethnic markets--Singapore--Geylang Serai--Photographs
- Vending stands--Singapore--Geylang Serai--Photographs
- Snack foods--Singapore--Photographs
- Malays (Asian people)--Clothing--Singapore--Photographs
- Commerce and Industry>>Trade
- Ethnic Communities>>Festivals and Celebrations
- Ethnic Communities>>Food