This 1993 photograph shows the General Post Office at Fullerton Square (from Battery Road). Besides being the General Post Office, Fullerton Building (built in 1928), also housed other government offices including the Inland Revenue Department and the Singapore Chamber of Commerce. Fullerton Building is today known as Fullerton Hotel, and is next to the Singapore River. Title devised by Library staff.
From the Lee Kip Lin Collection. All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.