This is a 1995 photograph showing Mohamed Sultan Road, towards Martin Road and Caseen Street (from Kanisha Marican Road corner). Located off River Valley Road, Mohamed Sultan Road was officially named in 1898. This road is also home to some conserved shophouses and national monuments such as the Hong San See temple. Title devised by Library staff.
From the Lee Kip Lin Collection. All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.