This 1978 photograph shows the southern side of Baghdad Street (towards the west and Bussorah Street from Kandahar Street). Baghdad Street is named after the Iraqi city of Baghdad. The roads mentioned are in the Kampong Glam area. Title devised by Library staff.
From the Lee Kip Lin Collection.
All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.
- Architecture and Landscape>>Streets and Places
- Architecture and Landscape>>Building Types>>Commercial Buildings
- Architecture and Landscape>>Building Types>>Residential Buildings
- Kampong Glam (Singapore)--Photographs
- Arts>>Architecture>>Public and commercial buildings
- Arts>>Architecture>>Residential buildings