This 1968 photograph depicts Bussorah Street, with Sultan Mosque. Located in the Kampong Glam area, Bussorah Street is named after the Iraqi city of Bussorah. Title devised by Library staff.
From the Lee Kip Lin Collection.
All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.
- Architecture and Landscape>>Streets and Places
- Architecture and Landscape>>Building Types>>Religious Buildings
- Kampong Glam (Singapore)--Photographs
- Shophouses--Singapore--Kampong Glam--Photographs
- Streets--Singapore--Kampong Glam--Photographs
- Mosques--Singapore--Kampong Glam--Photographs