This 1984 photograph depicts a three-storey shophouse building at Telok Ayer Street, at the corner of Boon Tat Street (south side), in the Central Business District. Telok Ayer was designated a Chinese district by Stamford Raffles in 1822 and served as the landing ground for early immigrants. Title devised by Library staff.
From the Lee Kip Lin Collection. All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.